Spoil Pop-ups | Visitors Info
CY Market is excited to announce that we are taking Spoil, our new retail pop-up shop to the countryside
from 24 – 29 November 2020 at PicardiPlace, a beautiful gem just outside of Rawsonville (on the Slanghoek Road).
CY Market is proud to introduce our second pop-up shop. Spoil will be going to the countryside! Thank you, Jaco Brand, from Picardi Place in Rawsonville for hosting us and your support in this new venture. Our popup will be from 24-29 November featuring 80 exhibitors amazing products for the period of 6 days. It is our aim to transform this picturesque venue into an oasis of creativity and beautiful displays of curated goods. Visitors will be amazed at the scenic surroundings overlooking the Matroosberg while enjoying mouth-watering delicacies, great coffee and excellent local wine under the majestic oaks. This would be a worthwhile visit.
Venue: Picardi Place (find directions below)
Retail hours (24 – 29 November 2020):
- Tuesday – Thursday 9:00 – 18:00
- Friday 9:00 – 20:00
- Saturday 9:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 9:00 – 15:00 closing
Need to know:
- Spoil Retail Pop-up by CY Market
- 24 – 29 November @ PicardiPlace, Rawsonville.
- Scenic surroundings complemented with creative displays of handmade curated goods.
- A collaboration of 80 handpicked exhibitors.
- One central pay point
- R20 entry fee
- Cash/Credit Cards
- All Covid regulations will be in place.
- No Mask No Entry!
- Support local!
- You will be spoiled with a relaxed country experience while enjoying excellent local wine on the beautiful landscaped farm. Picardi Place will treat you with excellent coffee, mouth-watering takeaways and Jaco Brands famous carrot cake!
Support local small businesses and give hope to creative minds!
Venue & Directions
- Turn right onto Main Rd/R45
- Turn left onto Market/R101
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Market/R101
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Langenhoven Ave/R101
- Turn right onto Sonstraal Rd
- Turn left to merge onto N1 (Toll Road)
- Merge onto N1 (Toll Road)
- Continue on Old N1 Rd/R101 to your destination
- Turn right onto Old N1 Rd/R101 (signs for Rawsonville)
- Turn left onto Slanghoek Rd
- Turn right, continue 1km on dirt road